Drivers License office hours are 9:00am – 3:30pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays and we are closed during lunch hours. Appointments are required for driving tests.
Information for applicants
- The addresses for minors under 21 can be proven with an adult license showing the correct address on the front of the license and one other document.
- Drivers who are renewing and have not moved from the address on the front of their license do not have to provide proof of address.
- View the Proof of Name, Identity, Date of Birth, and Lawful Presence requirements
- You can find additional information at www.colorado.gov/dmv.
- Appointments Required for Driving Tests
- Drivers License Fees PDF
VROOM can be used for non CDL and for those less than 60 years of age for renewals.