Drivers License Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 3:30pm
NOTE: Closed on May 21-23, 2018
741 Main Street
Springfield, CO 81073
Information for applicants:
- New applicants need to bring these original documents:
- Lawful Presence Document
- Proof of Social Security
- Two proofs of physical address
- Two Proof of Address documents are required if the address on the front of your ID/permit/license is not your current residential address.
- The addresses for minors under 21 can be proven with a parent’s adult license showing the correct address on the front of the license and one other document.
- Drivers who are renewing and have not moved from the address on the front of their license do not have to provide proof of address.
- Name Change – marriage, divorce, or adoption
- Before you can change your name with the Drivers License office you must have changed your name with Social Security Administration
- You will need all supporting documents for the name change at both Social Security Administration and the Drivers License office
- More info: Colorado.gov – Change your name
- View the Proof of Name, Identity, Date of Birth, and Lawful Presence requirements
- You can find additional information at www.colorado.gov/dmv.
- Appointments Required for Driving Tests
- Driver’s License Fees