Clerk and Recorder Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Diana Baxter, Billie Brown, Cheryl Rutherford, Chase Krinard, Cindy Orebaugh
For information about Motor Vehicles in Baca County, visit our Baca County Motor Vehicle page.
- Renew My Drivers License – mydmv.colorado.gov
- Election Information – bacacountyco.gov
- Recording Fees page – bacacountyco.gov
- Baca County Recorded Documents – thecountyrecorder.com
Elections and Voting
For information please view our Elections and Voting page.
Marriage Licenses and Civil Unions
Marriage Licenses and Civil Unions should be at the office by 3:45pm at the latest. The cost is $30.00.
- Marriage License Information
- M-1 Marriage License Application Form
- M-3 Marriage License Application Absentee Affidavit
For a liquor license application you can visit Colorado Department of Revenue – Liquor License.
Open Records Request
All Baca County record requests should be submitted in writing to the Baca County Clerk and Recorder. Please refer to the Baca County Open Records policy. The current policy and a form provided for convenience can be accessed through links on the Clerk and Recorder’s home page. The form can also be found on the Forms page under the heading Clerk and Recorder. Please feel free to contact our office directly if needed.