Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and 15th Judicial District
Baca – Cheyenne – Kiowa – Prowers County
Except for matters concerning public safety as listed below, all appearances set on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 – Friday, May 1, 2020 are VACATED & CONTINUED. These matters will be rescheduled, either by written notice or by telephone.
Only the following essential services will be provided:
- Petitions for temporary civil protection orders and permanent protection order hearings;
- Petitions for temporary emergency risk protection orders (TERPO) & hearings on ERPO orders;
- In-custody Advisement hearings.
- Revocation hearings on complaints to revoke probation involving an incarcerated defendant;
- Bond hearings & plea agreements for incarcerated individuals;
- Detention hearings for juvenile delinquency cases;
- Shelter hearings in dependency and neglect cases or other juvenile proceedings;
- Petitions for appointment of an emergency guardian and/or special conservator;
- Hearings on motions to restrict parenting time and parental abduction prevention; and
- Emergency mental health proceedings.
If you are intending to observe these proceedings be advised that the Judge may close the proceeding to the public.
If you are wanting to make a payment please go to www.courts.state.co.us and click on – Online Court Payments
Please call if you have any questions:
Prowers – 719-336-7424
Baca – 719-523-4555
Cheyenne – 719-767-5649
Kiowa – 719-438-5558