The Baca County Sheriff’s Office is currently accepting applications for a part time position. Position will include training in both Dispatch and the Jail.
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to pass a background check
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to pass a pre-employment test
- Able to work flexible hours, holidays, and weekends
- A team player
- Able to adhere to a strict confidentiality policy
- Able to work with the general public in a professional manner
- At least 18years old
Please call 719-523-4511 with questions or for more information. No previous experience required, training will be provided. Come join a great place to work! Applications can be picked up at the Sheriff’s Office at 265 E. 2nd Ave in Springfield, or can be printed from this link or the Sheriff’s page on the county website. The Baca County Sheriff’s Office is an equal opportunity employer.