Baca County Public Health Agency offers COVID-19 Testing by appointment only. The testing is held every Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. We use the CUE HEALTH COVID-19 Testing system. These produce a Rapid COVID-19 test result. If you are interested in being tested call 719-523-6621 to schedule an appointment.
Here is our COVID-19 Testing Protocol:
- Call and schedule an appointment with BCPHA – 719-523-6621
- Come to the Baca County Courthouse PARKING LOT at scheduled time.DO NOT COME INTO THE COUTHOUSE
- Remain in your vehicle and call 719-523-6621 to check in for testing.
- The COVID-19 Tester will then come out for the nasal swab collection & paperwork.
- Results will then be given via phone call within 20-30 minutes.
Note: The COVID-19 Tester is only there to perform the test. They WILL NOT give you isolation or quarantine guidelines. There will be a follow up phone call either from the BCPHA Director or a state epidemiologist.
More information on Covid-19
CDC: Home Page https://www.cdc.gov/
CDC: Covid-19 Vaccines
CDC’s Email Subscription: Stay in the Know:
Colorado Department Of Health: Home Page